1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Sample hand-picked champagnes in a 17th-century Paris champagne cellar. Journey to the city's St Germain area to taste three carefully selected champagne varietals paired with your choice of sweet or savory biscuits. Learn about what goes into making the perfect champagne—factors that include terroir, grapes and blend—as well as why champagne is considered ideal as both an aperitif and dinner wine. Afterward, purchase a few bottles to enjoy once you're home.
- Champagne tasting in Paris
- Sample three distinct hand-picked champagnes in a 17th-century Paris champagne cellar
- Enjoy a pairing of sweet or savory biscuits
- Learn the factors that influence the taste of champagne, including grapes, terroir and blend
- Purchase champagne to go or for delivery
Saved to wishlist!
3 small glasses of Champagne (80 ml each)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point22 Rue de Savoie, 75006 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY dilettantes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Champagne Tasting: Discover the Champagne Terroirs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Champagne Tasting: Discover the Champagne Terroirs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Champagne Tasting: Discover the Champagne Terroirs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Champagne Tasting: Discover the Champagne Terroirs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 33891P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - VersaillesWine Tastings - VersaillesFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Army Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Manufacture Nationale des GobelinsNational Museum of the RenaissanceGérard Mulot PâtisserieIle Saint-LouisParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)Bastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)France MiniatureMusée de l'OrangerieLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) La Cinémathèque FrançaiseShakespeare and Company BookstoreNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)Bercy VillageMusée Edith PiafGare Saint-LazareJacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)Museum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)Archaeological Crypt of Notre Dame