You may also like
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Masks are compulsory during train journeys
- Masks are optional during walking tour of LISIEUX
- Masks are compulsory for visit of the BASILICA, the CATHEDRAL or THE CARMEL.
- Masks are compulsory during the visit of the CATHEDRAL in NEVERS
- Masks are compulsory during taxi ride station/hotel in LOURDES .
- Masks are optional for the walking tour of LOURDES .
- Hand washing and social distancing at hotels in PARIS/LISIEUX AND LOURDES
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tourisme Paris
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Paris, Lisieux, Nevers & Lourdes, France 5-Day Private Pilgrimage by Train .