- A Paris food tour in the Latin Quarter with picnic lunch
- Enjoy a diverse sampling of sweet and savory French treats as you walk
- Listen to relaxing, informal commentary on the life of an expat in Paris
- Upgrade to a customizable private tour at an additional cost by advance request
Departure & Return
Starting Point: In front of Cafe Le Comptoir des Arts. Address: 100 Rue Monge 75005 Paris Metro: Censier-Daubenton (Line 7) Map Here: http://bit.do/eNjL9
Exit the metro and look for the Good Guide tour guide with the sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers unable to walk 1 mile.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Good Guide Food Tours Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.