2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris
- Visit the famous Château du Clos Lucé, Leonado da Vinci’s final place of residence
- Enjoy guided tours of the Château de Chenonceau, Château de Cheverny and Château de Chambord
- Explore the beautiful Gardens of Villandry
- Visit the historic city of Tours and discover picturesque towns and villages in the Loire Valley
Departure & Return
Departure Point2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
If Pick-up option selected: Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Entrance fees and coach transportation are included, as well as dinner on Day 1 and breakfast and lunch on Day 2; enjoy free time to get lunch on your own in the town of Amboise on Day 1. You’ll spend the night at a 3-star hotel in the town of Tours.
Other castles include Château du Clos Lucé and the Gardens of Villandry, Château de Cheverny and Château de Chambord.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of two people per room. Separate bookings should be made for each room required.
- 1st day: We begin by crossing the southern districts of Paris to take the Aquitaine motorway. A guided visit of the Amboise Castle overlooking the Loire river offers an excellent introduction to the history of the region. Free time will be allocated for lunch. Our afternoon continues with a guided visit of the Clos-Lucé, Leonardo da Vinci 's last dwelling and the gardens of Villandry. Dinner and accommodation at the accommodation 4* hotel. .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- 2nd day: Departure for Chenonceau for a guided visit of the castle. We continue our morning with a guided visit of the Cheverny Castle followed by lunch. Our stay in the Loire Valley ends with a guided visit of the royal Chambord Castle . We leave around 4.30 PM and return to Paris around 7.00 PM
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris.