7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
It is possible to experience Paris in a day on this personalized walking tour that includes major landmarks. Accompanied by a private guide, you’ll stroll off the beaten path and find iconic spots to snap photos, from Île de la Cité and the Louvre to the Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower. Feel what it’s like to be a real Parisian while navigating the city’s most charming neighborhoods.
- Full-day walking tour of Paris with a private guide and customizable itinerary
- Discover lesser-known corners and famous sites like the Champs Élysées
- Visit Île de la Cité, Jardin des Tuileries, Le Marais, and Saint-Germain-des-Près
- Get local recommendations on where to go and what to do after the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 day in Paris with Friendly Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 day in Paris with Friendly Local Guide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 day in Paris with Friendly Local Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceArchaeology Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArchaeology Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - ReimsArchaeology Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsFull-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Palais de TokyoLes HallesPalais de ChaillotArc de TriompheThéatre Édouard VIIGourmet Chocolate MuseumJeu de PaumeQuai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)Hotel de VilleMontparnasseRue MontorgueilParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Grand PalaisOrsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)BastillePierre Hermé Pâtisserie58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)Gérard Mulot PâtisserieÉcole Militaire