Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most major resorts, airbnb, lodges, small hotels located on the north side of the island located between the Hilton Moorea Lagoon resort and the ferry dock. If you are located outside this zone, please notify when booking and we will offer transport arrangements. We can also arrange pick up from cruise-ship tender docks on Moorea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, English and French
- Vegetarian or Vegan option is not available, as choices in Moorea are very limited. We will try our best to accommodate but no guarantees. Please advise for allergies.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Moorea food tour (Tama'a street food tour).
- "If you are in Moorea I highly recommend you take this tour a day or two after you get on island." See review