Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Tahiti, from Papeete
- Walk around Venus Point where famous explorers including Captain Cook and William Bligh anchored and set up camp
- See natural wonders including the Arahoho blowhole and Vaipahi Gardens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your first stop will be on the west coast where you will visit the famous Marae Arahurahu, a religious site dedicated to the ancient gods where important ceremonies used to take place.
Next, stop at the Vaipahi Garden. Wander around the tree-shaded landscape of waterfalls, ponds and colorful tropical flowers and listen as your guide identifies the plant life as you take in this botanical gem.
Continue on to Venus Point, located on a black-sand beach at Matavai Bay. Observe the Victorian-era lighthouse and a monument that commemorates Captain James Cook, who observed the 1769 transit of Venus here during his work for the Royal Society.
Hop back aboard your coach and take a scenic drive to the Arahoho Blowhole, where you’re treated to a natural show of seawater that spouts skyward during large ocean swells.
Finally, visit Taharaa View Point for panoramic views of the island before returning to your hotel where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- A MINIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE IS REQUIRED TO OPERATE THIS TOUR
- CHILD AGES IS FROM A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OLD - MAXIMUM 11 YEARS OLD
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Nui Travel
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.