Are you interested in?
- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Tahiti, from Papeete
- Walk around Venus Point where famous explorers including Captain Cook and William Bligh anchored and set up camp
- See natural wonders including the Arahoho blowhole and Vaipahi Gardens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that for tours/transfers on Mondays and Week-End days, bookings must be made at the latest 72hours before.
If not, the tour/transfer may not be available due to process delay.
For any departure from Cruise Dock, the pick-up time is scheduled at 1:00 p.m.
A MINIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE IS REQUIRED TO OPERATE THIS TOUR
What To Expect
Your first stop will be on the west coast where you will visit the famous Marae Arahurahu, a religious site dedicated to the ancient gods where important ceremonies used to take place.
Next, stop at the Vaipahi Garden. Wander around the tree-shaded landscape of waterfalls, ponds and colorful tropical flowers and listen as your guide identifies the plant life as you take in this botanical gem.
Continue on to Venus Point, located on a black-sand beach at Matavai Bay. Observe the Victorian-era lighthouse and a monument that commemorates Captain James Cook, who observed the 1769 transit of Venus here during his work for the Royal Society.
Hop back aboard your coach and take a scenic drive to the Arahoho Blowhole, where you’re treated to a natural show of seawater that spouts skyward during large ocean swells.
Finally, visit Taharaa View Point for panoramic views of the island before returning to your hotel where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- A MINIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE IS REQUIRED TO OPERATE THIS TOUR
- CHILD AGES IS FROM A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OLD - MAXIMUM 11 YEARS OLD
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Nui Travel
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Tahiti Island Tour Including Venus Point, Taharaa View Point and Vaipahi Gardens.