- 5.5-hour boat cruise with snorkeling and island picnic, from Moorea
- Observe harmless stingrays and blacktip reef sharks swimming near your boat
- Hear about the legends of the island from your local guide
- Enjoy three hours of free time on a small island where you can snorkel, swim and sunbathe
- Savor a freshly prepared Tahitian picnic buffet
- Learn how to make poisson cru, the national dish of French Polynesia
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off, and use of snorkel equipment
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Do not forget: camera, hat, reef shoes, Suncreen, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Water activities requiring all participants to know how to swim perfectly,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Nui Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Authentic Moana Lagoon Excursion - Full Day (Motu Lunch included).