- 4WD tour of Moorea’s natural highlights
- Travel through Moorea's pineapple plantations in the comfort of an open-air 4WD vehicle
- See fields of banana, vanilla and citrus at the Agriculture School (Lycée Agricole)
- Stroll around an ancient Polynesian temple site
- Take in stunning views of Cook’s Bay and Opunohu Bays from Belevedere lookout
- Visit Magical Mountain where you get a breathtaking perspective on the island of Moorea
- Small group allows for a more intimate experience with your local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that for tours/transfers on Mondays and Week-End days, bookings must be made at the latest 72hours before.
If not, the tour/transfer may not be available due to process delay.
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Admire fields of pineapple, banana, grapefruit, lemon and vanilla beans at the Lycée Agricole, an agriculture school that sells fresh fruit juices and delectable jams. Next, stop at the ruins of a marae, an ancient Polynesian temple dating back hundreds of years. Explore the stone platforms surrounded by encroaching jungle while your guide explains the significance of the archaeological site.
The 4WD vehicle makes its way to Belvedere Lookout where you’ll have fantastic photo ops of Mt Rotui and the emerald-green peaks that plunge into shimmering Opunohu Bay and Cook’s Bay. The crown jewel of island views awaits up a steep private road to Magical Mountain, which affords a panoramic vista over more volcanic island scenery.
Afterward, settle in for the return drive to Moorea, with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please brings closed-toe shoes suitable for walking, sunscreen, hat and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from motion sickness
- Not recommended for travelers suffering from excess weight
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Nui Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Aito 4WD Safari Tour.
- "You may want to close your eyes on the ride to Magic Mountain but he navigated the path flawlessly." See review