- Learn about Moorea life with a professional guide
- Visit pineapple and vanilla plantations
- Head up to the summit of Belvedere to see beautiful island views
- Round-trip transfers from your Moorea hotel are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pick up guest all around the island.
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 12:30 PM01:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOREA NUI TRANSPORTS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4x4 Jeep Safari Tour.