Are you interested in?
Antelope Canyon Tours
75 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
6 Tours & Activities
21 Tours & Activities
1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Saved to wishlist!
Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket
The Upper Antelope Environmental Protection Fee $8 per person (Cash only and a must pay)
Check in service fee $2.00 per person;(Cash only and a must pay)
Gratitude to the Navajo Guide recommend $2.00 per person;(Cash only)
All personal expense
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Ticket Redemption Point
Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours, Highway 98, Milepost, 299, Page, AZ 86040, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Customers must be on site 1.5 hours in advance to exchange tickets, if late, there will be no refunds.
- Customers are not allowed to bring selfie-sticks, GOPRO Cameras, Drones，or other professional camera accessories.
- Customers are not allowed to bring any bags or tripods
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket: 7:45/9:15/14:15/16:15?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 150592P26