1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the natural beauty of Lower Antelope Canyon, a slot canyon located in northern Arizona in Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park. Lower Antelope Canyon is shallower than Upper Antelope Canyon, both of which are part of the Navajo Nation and require a guided tour; advanced reservations are highly recommended to check out this popular spot in Page.
- Pre-purchase your admission to Lower Antelope Canyon
- Enjoy the best light for photographs in the early hours and late morning
- Parking fees are included for a hassle-free experience
- Booking in advance ensures you won't risk a sold-out tour
Lower Antelope Canyon admission fee
Viator Brokerage Fee
USD$8/Person Navajo Nation Permit Fee(Option for X:00 or X:30 time slot)
USD$2/Person Redeem Ticket Service Fee
USD$3/Person Navajo Tour Guide Gratuity
Hotel pick-up and dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the high demand and the restrictions on the number of visitors for each time slot, the actual entry time may be adjusted even after confirmation, especially at peak season.
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the canyon
- The use of selfie sticks, tripods and monopods are prohibited Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the canyon
- Important: Please bring water with you and stay hydrated, Antelope Canyon is very remote and there are no stores to purchase water.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Wannar Travel Inc
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Make sure to follow instructions and be careful with time change especially w iPhone clocks." See review
Product code: 124350P2