- Full-day tour of famous and hidden Cotswolds villages from Oxford
- Admire Great Tew and browse the shops and lanes of Stow-on-the-Wold
- Visit Lower Slaughter and stroll around photo-worthy Bourton-on-the-Water
- Stop for lunch (own expense) in Burford and tour the pretty villages of the Windrush valley
- Explore the thatched-and-stone village and medieval ruins of Minster Lovell
- Small-group tour of eight or fewer, including air-conditioned minivan transport, driver-guide, and central pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees at own expense
Departure & Return
The Visitor Information Centre is in Broad Street, Oxford. If you are traveling by train, Oxford railway station is just a 15-minute walk away. Oxford can be easily reached by train from London's Paddington and Marylebone railway stations, making this an ideal tour for a day trip from the capital.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Undiscovered Cotswolds
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Cotswolds Villages Full-Day Small-Group Tour from Oxford.