- Private 2-hour tour of Inspector Morse filming locations in Oxford
- Designed for fans of the iconic British TV show
- Explore the prestigious Oxford University campus, visiting Bodleian Library, Exeter College, and the Divinity School
- Stop in a historic pub regularly featured in the show
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop premises at 15 Broad street. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to start time
- Foreign languages guides may be available, if adequate advance notice given. Please contact local operator via viator, before booking to inquire about options.
- Please note that as the university colleges are private institutions, we can't always guarantee entry to colleges but it is very rare that we cannot get entry into at least 1 or 2 colleges on the tour. Please take note of any advertised university graduation dates mentioned above under section as those dates can have less options of colleges to visit.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.