Explore our promoted experiences
- Harry Potter film sites tour in Oxford
- Learn about the filming process in Oxford, and hear stories about the cast
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
We meet for tours OUTSIDE 15 Broad street, OX1 3AS. Our guides wear a red iloveoxford lanyard' & they may also be wearing a Hogwarts gown & hat. This location is currently an empty shop next to Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street.
The tour ends near the start point on the corner of Broad street
What To Expect
Your tour may end at the departure point or in the vicinity of Christ Church; central Oxford is compact, so you won't be far from where you started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your tour at our meeting point. If you arrive more than 5 minutes later than the scheduled tour, then you will likely forfeit and lose your booking as it interrupts the guide and other customers, if we are trying to find you after a guide has started and left the meeting point.
- INFO FOR DRIVERS AND PARKING:
- If you are driving, then please allow extra 30-60 minutes over whatever time you think it will take you to get here. Oxford is NOT car friendly and it is congested roads and hard to find parking spaces....unless you park at the sign posted 'park and rides' on edge of town on any major road into the city and hop on their buses into city centre. The park and ride buses leave every 15 or every 30 minutes and take anything from 10 min to 30 min (depending on traffic) to reach city centre. So if you are going to drive, then please assume you should be aiming to park your car about one hour before your tour starts.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.