8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See both Oxford and Cambridge universities in just one day with this small-group excursion from Oxford. Making a visit to the two world-famous institutions possible in a short amount of time, the experience includes quick transport and smaller group sizes so there is less waiting around for other people. You’ll explore the Bodleian Library and other sites at Oxford University with an ex-student or tutor, then head to Cambridge University to visit King’s College and more.
- Enjoy door-to-door transport with a hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Gain insight into life at Oxford University from an ex-student or tutor guide
- Hear the history behind the Corpus Clock and King’s College at Cambridge
- Save time on the day with prebooked entry to the key university sites
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Oxford
9pm to 5pm Monday to Sundays
Return Details5 Broad Street or Oxford Train Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footprints Tours Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOxfordWalking Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandFull-day Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - LondonHistorical Tours - LondonFull-day Tours - LondonWalking Tours - BirminghamHistorical Tours - BirminghamFull-day Tours - BirminghamCategory