Explore our promoted experiences
- See architectural landmarks like Radcliffe Camera and Trinity College
- Learn about student life on a student-led guided tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible and suitable for all ages
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Down from shop Mountain Warehouse - look for guides in bright green jackets
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- After 2 years of closures, we are attempting to include entrances back into the tour. It is possible that the sites will not be possible on the day, the guide will inform you at the start of the tour, and you are able to get a full refund in these very rare circumstances
- Group Sizing In Line With Social Distancing Rules
- Guides Temperature Taken Before Tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footprints Tours Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Recommended for those who want to know the history of Cambridge!" See review
- "Due to the current circumstances it was not possible to access some of the sights." See review
- "We would definitely recommend this tour for anyone interested in having a deeper understanding of Oxford university and town." See review