Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour focused on CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien
- See where they lived, studied, preached and worked
- Also pass by Bodleian Library, Radcliffe Camera and Ashmolean Museum
- Learn about Oxford’s rich literary history
Departure & Return
Outside entrance Cool Britannia Gift Shop on corner of Broad St and Turl St
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Strollers and buggies may need to be left at the Porter's Lodge during the college visit
- Wheelchair accessible college visits can be arranged if customers contact us in advance on 01865 686 441 please
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford Official Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands