Are you interested in?
Private and Luxury
31 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
110 Tours & Activities
All Souls College Tours
21 Tours & Activities
1 hour 25 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you’re interested in Oxford’s rich history, look no further than this walking tour for a comprehensive overview of the historic city. In a small group limited to 15, visit Bodleian Library—home to 'Harry Potter' filming locations—and one other college, and learn about Oxford University alumni such as C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. Plus, receive an ILoveOxford map showing all of the main sites.
- Guided walking tour of Oxford city center and Oxford University colleges
- An education tour ideal for history buffs
- Recognize locations used to film the 'Harry Potter' films
- Visit Bodleian Library and one other college (depending on the day)
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Your guide will give you a complementary ILoveOxford map, showing you of all the main sights.
Entry worth £2.50 per person included to visit the Divinity school at Bodleian, where & when open
PLEASE SEE EXCLUSIONS SECTION FOR DETAILS OF ANY CLOSURES TO VENUES.
Please note that as the university colleges are private institutions, we can't always guarantee entry to colleges but it is very rare that we cannot get entry into at least 1 or 2 colleges on the tour.
Divinity school can close without any advance notice given, so we cannot always promise entry to this venue. Please note that Divinity school is closed on any graduation dates & few colleges are open on such dates below:
Divinity School closures for graduation dates 2021 includes following dates:
Jan 23, Feb 27, March 6, May 8, May 15th of 2021
NB Divinity school is closed Dec 24-28 and Dec 31 to Jan 1st!!
Departure & Return
Departure PointOxford Visitor Information Centre, 15-16 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AS, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- We cannot guarantee entry inside any colleges during Covid19 and on graduation dates or Xmas period from approx. Dec 22nd to Jan 2nd
- Please take note of any advertised university graduation dates mentioned below, as those dates can have less options of colleges to visit.
- Graduation dates- please see 'EXCLUSIONS' section.
- This tour enters Divinity School Harry Potter film site with £2.50 entry fee included- wherever possible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oxford City and University Walking Tour with Entry to Harry Potter Film Site?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oxford City and University Walking Tour with Entry to Harry Potter Film Site?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Oxford City and University Walking Tour with Entry to Harry Potter Film Site?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oxford City and University Walking Tour with Entry to Harry Potter Film Site?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 22362P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOxfordCity Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandCity Tours - LondonWalking Tours - LondonCity Tours - BathWalking Tours - BathCategory