- 2-hour Inspector Morse-themed walking tour in Oxford
- See inspectors Morse, Lewis, and Hathaway's hangouts from the books and television series
- Learn behind-the-scenes facts from your guide
- Stop at landmarks such as Broad Street, the White Horse Pub, and the Randolph Hotel
Departure & Return
Meet your guide next to the Martyrs Memorial on St Giles, Oxford OX1 3BJ
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the course of your walk, stop by places frequented by the fictional Morse, Lewis, and Hathaway in central Oxford: Broad Street, the White Horse pub, and the Randolph Hotel. Listen to your guide's insights on the show and the characters, as well as the history of Oxford itself.
Return to your starting point after 2 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entry to colleges may not be possible on Saturday tours due to closures and events
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience