- Visit the Bodleian Library to see the hall used as Hogwarts’ Infirmary
- Explore old Oxford colleges whose rooms and cloisters doubled as Hogwarts
- Hear insider gossip about the movies, characters, and filming
- Take part in a Harry Potter quiz as you walk and discover
- Learn about Oxford University and other children’s books written in the city
- Admission fees included, apart from entry fee to Christ Church college
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Imagine the infirmary’s beds in place here, and admire the richly sculpted beasts and biblical carvings that appeared in many of the Harry Potter movies.
Next, explore one or two of Oxford’s oldest colleges, delving into the rooms and cloisters that featured as Hogwarts’ gloomy interior. See other filming locations, hear trivia about the characters and movie productions, and enjoy an entertaining quiz, testing your knowledge of all things Potter.
Along the way, hear about Oxford’s place in the annals of famous children’s literature, learning how books like 'Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland' and 'The Hobbit' were written here.
Your tour includes admission to the Bodleian, and at least two Oxford University buildings—although entrance cannot be guaranteed. Finish with a tour of Christ Church, with admission at your expense. The admission fee is charged as an extra as the college is often closed or has long lines, so the fee is not included as standard.
Your tour concludes at Christ Church, whether you explore it during the tour or not.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Footprints Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Harry Potter Walking Tour of Oxford Including Bodleian Library.