- Guided walking tour of Harry Potter filming locations in Oxford
- Family-friendly and ideal for fans of Harry Potter
- Learn about literary legends that attended Oxford University
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard and/or Hogwarts gown OUTSIDE the currently empty shop at 15 Broad Street, OX1 3AS. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street.
Tour ends nearby on same street as we start tour on.
What To Expect
As you stroll towards the historic Oxford University, your guide regales you with tales of literary legends including C.S. Lewis, J.R.R Tolkien, and Lewis Carroll. Discover insider gossip about the stars of Harry Potter and find out why J. K. Rowling chose to set the films in Oxford.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your tour at our meeting point.
- NOTICE: Sep 11th tour - NO ENTRY to Divinity school but New college open for extra £10 entry charge to pay on the day
- REFUNDS given with at least 24 hours notice before tour starts
- If you opt to book a foreign language tour, this may be possible if you give us adequate advance notice of at least 24 hours. If we cannot offer a tour in a foreign language, then you will be refunded or invited to join the tour in English with any cost difference refunded.
- NOTICE: Sep 24, Sep 25, Sep 30th, Divinity school is closed but you can instead visit New college film site for additional £10 charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Divinity School Oxford Harry Potter Insights - PUBLIC tour (75 minutes) DAILY.