- Great for architecture fans—see the magnificent Blenheim Palace
- Don’t miss any highlights by going on a guided tour
- Visit the former home of Winston Churchill and the Duke of Marlborough
- Flexible tour—choose to add on an additional tour of Oxford
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to entry policy at palace, we limit private groups to max 4 persons. For options for larger size groups, please ask viator to call us!
- Finally, the third tour option listed allows you to choose to book an add-on 90 minutes guided tour at 10.30am of Oxford city before then also joining the 2pm palace tour.
- Meeting Point Options:
- The option exists for you to choose to either meet the guide at 2pm at the palace at our designated meeting point or alternatively to meet the guide at 12.45 in Oxford city centre to join the bus to the palace (with return bus ticket paid for free of charge)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Palace entry ticket worth £28 per person included. Optional return bus transport included, if desired.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Stratford and Cotswolds Blenheim Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Blenheim Palace Guided Tour (with or without additional tour of Oxford city).