- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
Departure & Return
JR Shiga Station (KOSEI LINE) is the starting point of the tour. Meet our guide in front of the ticket gate (there's only one gate at the station) at JR Shiga Station at 10:00 am.
We can also pick you up at JR Kyoto Station at 9:00 am in front of the 7-11 convenience store next to the West Ticket Gate (2nd floor). The pick-up charge is 4,500JPY/group. Your train fare is not included in the price. Please pay the pick-up charge by cash on the morning of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participants must be 60 inches (152cm) or taller
- You still need to balance yourself when riding an electric powered bicycle
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please inform us of the name of the hotel where you are staying and/or your cell phone number in case we need to contact you
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Du Lac Co., Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms