Explore our promoted experiences
- Private driving tour of Oslo
- Pickup and drop-off at the cruise port according to your ship's schedule
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Comprehensive city tour with a flexible itinerary
- Multiple language options available
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
What To Expect
Start with a visit to Akershus Castle, a 13th-century fortress, where you'll learn about the important role it played in Norway's military history. The castle now hosts the Armed Forces Museum.
Continue on to the Royal Palace and Park, also known as Slottsparken, where you can stroll around to take in the scenery. You can also choose to visit the Oslo Opera House, the Oslo Fjord, the Oslo Cathedral, or the Holmenkollen Ski Jump from the 1952 Olympics.
Return to your departure point for drop-off at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant car seats are not provided but are mandatory because of laws. The client is responsible for bringing his/her own child-seat.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers occupying a seat. Each child must have a seat and be provided with a age-appropriate car-seat.
- This tour is available for hotel guests and cruise ship passengers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands