- Experience an Oslo Christmas season like the locals
- Get insight into local traditions and customs from your guide
- Includes a tasting of non-alcoholic gløgg
- See the city at its coziest, lit up for Christmas
Departure & Return
Youngstorget, by the fountain in the middle of the square - located in the City Center. Look for our guide dressed in blue or white with the logo OURWAY. The logo can also be held as a sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours AB - Oslo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Oslo's Christmas Spirit.