- Oslo shore excursion: Oslo city hop-on hop-off tour
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard this open-top double-decker bus
- Regular departures every 30 minutes between 10am and 4.30pm
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Hop off to see Akershus Fortress, the head-turning medieval castle, surrounded by greenery, or immerse yourself in Norway’s Viking history with a visit to the Viking Ship Museum. Other sights you may want to see include Vigeland Sculpture Park or Christiana Square with its striking architecture.
Stay on board for the full 1.5-hour loop if you wish and sightsee from the comfort of your bus. Read the Itinerary for a list of stops and sights.
This activity is within a 10-minute walk to the Port of Oslo, so you determine the time you return to your ship. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure you have plenty of time to return to port. This shore excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise Passenger Information:
- Cruise guests who are arriving into Oslo will be able to board the City Sightseeing Buses directly outside of the cruise terminal.
- Frequency - Tours depart every 30 minutes
- Duration - A full loop of the tour takes 90 minutes
- Season - The tour typically operates from June - September, dates vary each year.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Do check the opening and closing times of the places of attraction carefully." See review