6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 6 hrs
Day pass public transport ticket
One-way ferry ticket
Entry fee to Kon-Tiki Museum
Lunch / snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting with a guide in the center of Oslo at the metro station (negotiated individually).
- Cruise Pirs Oslo Port, Skur 35, Akershusstranda, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oslo Private Shore Excursion: Nydalen, Bygdoy Peninsula & Kon-Tiki museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslo Private Shore Excursion: Nydalen, Bygdoy Peninsula & Kon-Tiki museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Oslo Private Shore Excursion: Nydalen, Bygdoy Peninsula & Kon-Tiki museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslo Private Shore Excursion: Nydalen, Bygdoy Peninsula & Kon-Tiki museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Oslo Private Shore Excursion: Nydalen, Bygdoy Peninsula & Kon-Tiki museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmShore Excursions - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Ibsen MuseumOslo Opera House (Operahuset)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Karl Johans GateNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpAstrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Bygdøy PeninsulaViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)