Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore the Oslo fjord's islands on foot
- Visit three different islands
- Picnic on a hidden beach with time for swimming
- Visit an ancient abbey, local villages, forests, and sea cliffs
Departure & Return
Next to the restaurant "Fisketorget" near the departure point for the public ferry boats. Your guide will have a Viking Biking & Hiking sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child under 10 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viking Biking & Hiking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms