- Walking tour with local guide
- See only Oslo highlights
- Visit the Opera House, Palace, Vigeland Park, and Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance fees and public transport included
Departure & Return
The tour departs from Nobel Peace Center, outside the entrance - located at Brynjulf Bulls plass 1. Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for our guide holding the OURWAY logo as a sign.
Tour ends at the Viking Ship Museum or drop off at requested inner-city location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours AB - Oslo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms