2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Follow in the footsteps of ancient Vikings, criminals and legendary local ghosts on a private walking tour through the heart of Oslo with a storyteller guide. See the main attractions in the historic center as you trace a route from City Hall to Kvadraturen and the landmarks of Karl Johans gate. Learn the dark side of local history as your guide brings fierce battles, myths, and murders to life, and hear about some of Norway’s most offbeat traditions. Enjoy the change to take in Oslo's sights with a fun twist. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Private historic walking tour
- Discover a hidden side of Oslo's past
- See the city's most important highlights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Fridtjof Nansens plass, Oslo, Norway
The Swan sculpture opposite the main entrance to Oslo City Hall
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nordiva Tours AS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Myths and Legends of Oslo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Myths and Legends of Oslo?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Myths and Legends of Oslo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Myths and Legends of Oslo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Myths and Legends of Oslo
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmShore Excursions - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Karl Johans GateIbsen MuseumMunch Museum (Munchmuseet)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Holmenkollen Ski JumpOslo Opera House (Operahuset)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Bygdøy Peninsula