6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
5 x hotel accommodation
food and drinks except breakfast
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
fully flexible, please tell us your preferred location in Oslo/hotel, airport, port/
- Oslo Airport, Edvard Munchs veg, Gardermoen 2061 Norway
- Oslo City, Stenersgata 1, 0050 Oslo, Norway
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/7/2020 - 10/22/2022
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Randon Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical Norway - 6day private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magical Norway - 6day private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Magical Norway - 6day private tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - Stavanger4WD Tours - StavangerSporting Events - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerMulti-day Tours - StavangerExtreme - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - Stockholm4WD Tours - StockholmSporting Events - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmMulti-day Tours - StockholmExtreme - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmShore Excursions - Copenhagen4WD Tours - CopenhagenSporting Events - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenMulti-day Tours - CopenhagenExtreme - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Bygdøy PeninsulaOslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Karl Johans GateViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Holmenkollen Ski JumpOslo Opera House (Operahuset)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Ibsen MuseumMunch Museum (Munchmuseet)