- Oslo city sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour
- Experience the top things to do in Oslo
- Enjoy on board commentary as you see Oslo's best attractions
- Hop on and off at multiple stops around the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Why not disembark to visit the foreboding Akershus Fortress? Or hop off for a dose of Viking culture and history at Oslo’s Viking Ship Museum. Other must-see attractions that are on your route include Vigeland Sculpture Park, Kon-Tiki Museum, and Royal Palace. Entrance fees are at your own expense.
If you wish, stay on board for a full loop and enjoy sightseeing from your open-top, double-decker bus. Read the Itinerary for a full list of sights and stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Frequency: 30 Minutes
- Season: This tour is seasonal and typically operates between June - October, dates vary each year. Doesn't run on 17th May each year.
- First Tour: 10AM, Last Tour: 4:30PM, tour starts at The National Theatre stop.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by City Sightseeing Oslo Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.