- A comprehensive tour that covers top attractions and lesser-known neighborhoods
- Explore the Dontonbori district, replete with neon signs and street food stalls
- Discover lesser-known neighborhoods such as Shin-Sekai
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Tanimachi 4-Chome Station, exit 2 at street level. Please allow around 10 minutes to find this meeting point from alighting the train. Directions: Ten minutes or so from Namba, Shinsaibashi, Umeda, or Tennoji.
We end in the Namba/Dotonbori area, and can direct you to the station if you like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Solo travelers welcome!
- We suggest you buy a subway day pass, and use it to get to our meeting spot.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Just the right tour if in Osaka for a day." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews