7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This an ideal choice for travelers with limited time in Osaka. Save hours researching where to visit in Osaka, and instead have an action-packed itinerary created for you. Traveling between sites in a private vehicle means avoiding the crowds on public transport, and fitting more into your day. You also don't worry about getting lost. Highlights include Dotonbori, Osaka Castle, Shinsekai, Shitenoji, and Harukas. Your tour is enhanced with entertaining stories along the way, and useful tips from your guide.
- Explore Osaka with a fluent English speaker to translate
- Save time—see many top sites in a day, such as Osaka Castle, and Dotonbori
- A great way to learn about areas locals love, such as Shinsekai
- No getting lost—a guide navigates so you can focus on exploring
Saved to wishlist!
Private vehicle with all related fees.
A likable guide that speaks English superbly.
Food and drinks
Admissions (which will range from zero to a few hundred yen or so, depending on if you change the plan)
Pickup if you are outside of central Osaka (defined as within or along the JR Loop Line). Other locations will incur a surcharge for both pickup and drop off as follows: Port of Osaka pickups, 2,500 yen each way. Universal Studios area, 2,000 yen each way. Shin-Osaka Station area, 1,000 yen each way.
Child seat: 1,000 yen payable on day of tour.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pickup from any address in central Osaka at no additional charge. Port pickups and locations outside of central Osaka (defined by the JR Loop Line) are subject to an additional fee.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- We can have more or less walking, as you like.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Gratuities are uncommon in Japan, however if you really enjoyed your time and want to show your guide how much you appreciate them, they’ll be extremely happy!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Osaka's Best and Brightest by Private Vehicle?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Osaka's Best and Brightest by Private Vehicle?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Osaka's Best and Brightest by Private Vehicle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff