Explore our promoted experiences
- Osaka city bar crawl with welcome shots
- Hop between the city’s vibrant bars with a local guide
- Go off the tourist trail and discover venues that the locals love
- Make new friends as you explore nighttime Osaka
- Visit at least three bars and finish in a nightclub
- Save money with discounted drinks and free shots
Departure & Return
The first bar will be "Voyager Stand". MEETING SPOT: "VOYAGER STAND" Bar 2 Chome-3-29 Dotonbori (6th floor), Chuo Ward, Osaka This is a good googlemaps link: https://goo.gl/maps/SiyncoqtUe246iD2A
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20; valid photo ID is required
- Cash is recommended as some bars do not accept credit cards
- Many venues have a dress code; do not wear flip-flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts, or sports pants
- The local operator is not responsible for refused admission due to problems with photo ID or dress code
- Use a public coin locker near the train stations to keep your valuables safe
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tokyo Pub Crawl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you’re looking to meet people from around the world in a night of energy and awesome nightlife, look no further." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews