Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day food walking tour of Osaka with lunch
- Visit a large seafood market in the heart of the city
- Sample fresh sashimi and seasonal Japanese fruit
- Visit a restaurant in Shinsekai for a traditional lunch
- Try Osaka comfort food such as the okonomiyaki cabbage pancakes
- Small-group experience with a maximum of six people per group
Departure & Return
Meet us at the Central Ticket Gate of JR Tsuruhashi (鶴橋）station at 10:00am. It's on the ground level and you can walk to JR Tsuruhashi station from subway Tsuruhashi or Kintetsu Tsuruhashi station. The tour guide will hold All Star Osaka yellow flag.
Tour ends near Dotonbori in Namba
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 1 year old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY ALL STAR OSAKA WALK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms