Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 3-hour food tour of downtown Osaka
- Ideal for food lovers and first-time visitors
- Explore Osaka's thriving downtown district to absorb its bright lights and bustling crowds
- Feast on Japanese classics including grilled seafood, savory pancakes, and 'gyoza' (stuffed dumplings)
- Visit popular bars and food stalls and enjoy beer, sake, and soft drinks
Departure & Return
Departure point: Your centrally located hotel in Osaka downtown Dates: Daily Return point: Tour concludes in the Dohtonbori area
What To Expect
Replete with stalls selling gyoza dumplings, octopus balls, and ramen noodles, downtown Osaka is a haven for lovers of hearty Japanese cuisine. Stop to sample grilled seafood and Japanese tapas at an izakaya (a casual pub), also famed for their pizzas, savory pancakes, and skewered food.
Absorb the blaring billboards and dazzling street signs as you continue to explore the Dohtonbori area after your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Guests with food allergies and food restrictions can not participate
- Infant or child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY WaRaiDo Guide Networks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.