Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour evening food tour of Osaka
- See why this is one of Japan’s most famous entertainment districts
- Get caught up in the energy of the city's neon lights, animated signs, and outgoing people
- Explore of the shrines and beautifully lit areas on the streets of Namba
- Enjoy Osaka’s specialty, Kushikatsu
- Eat like a local on small side streets and at a lively local izakaya (pub)
- Try dishes local to Osaka and the Kansai region
Departure & Return
Meet up point: In front of Starbucks Tsutaya Ebisu-bashi Dotonbori (next to Laox Shop) スターバックスコーヒー TSUTAYA EBISUBASHI店 Address: 1-8-19 Dōtonbori, Chūō-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 542-0071, Japan 〒542-0071 大阪府大阪市中央区道頓堀１丁目８−１９
End point: Sennichimae area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Passport information copy is required for kids 10 and above.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Accepts Single Travelers
- Same-day Booking available
- Food changes (Season/Availability)
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian, Pescetarian friendly
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for Gluten-free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arigato Japan KK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff