Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour (maximum six) ensures a more personal experience
- Osaka walking tour: Explore the local streets and skip tourists traps
- Includes dinner and alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks
- Get insights into the local food scene and culture from your guide
Departure & Return
Just outside the faregates of JR Tenma Station is a McDonalds. There's only one exit from the station, so it's no confusing. Just exit and veer right.
We end at Kyobashi Station, which has both JR and the subway, as well as the Keihan line, which provides easy access to Kyoto.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Legal drinking age in Japan is 20 years. Customers booked as adults (20 and over for this tour) will not be served alcohol.
- Minors 13 years of age and older are welcome to join with an accompanied adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - comfortable shoes are recommended
- Maximum group size of six (eight for private tours) allows for a truly immersive experience
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Gratuities are uncommon in Japan, however if you really enjoyed your time and want to show your guide how much you appreciate them, you should feel free to do so. However, there is absolutely NO tipping expectation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff