- See the traditional highlights of Kyoto, Nara, and Kobe in one day
- No need to organize transport, admission, or halal meals: all provided
- Marvel at Kyoto sights like Arashiyama and UNESCO-listed Kinkaku-ji
- Visit Nara Park, home to wild deer.
Departure & Return
Depart from Kyoto Station Meeting point: 1st Floor Central Exit, near Nippon Travel Agency Meeting time: 9:05 am Tour will leave there at 9:15 am and ride a train to Arashiyama. Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Meeting point: Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda, 1st floor lobby Meeting time: 8:20 am Departure time: 8:30 am You'll see staff with a sign "LIMON". Please check the link for pick up point map: https://limonbus.box.com/s/q7jh4qabhykkq9gf038r93obh7txj68a http://www.limonbus.com/standlist/detail/umeda.html
Please find staff wearing yellow attire with a sign "LIMON". Bus departs from Nippombashi, in front of Udon Restaurant "Tsurutontan Soemoncho" Meeting time: 8:25 am Departure time: 8:35 am Please kindly check this link for pickup point map: https://limonbus.box.com/s/q2wkw96x3qkzym3fugzghzkm0qpk4wwh
Bus departs at 09:00 am from Osaka Namba OCAT. Meeting point: JR Namba Station, OCAT Bldg 1st floor Meeting time: 8:50 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with "LIMON" written on it. Please check this link for pickup point map: https://limonbus.app.box.com/s/jyp7b6xp7ltzdtbbwpd618lqn6xvf8ui
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-2 years old) is free (no seat and no meal)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be stored in the luggage compartment while on the bus.
- Please note: tour guide will manage the meeting time of each location as well as the amount of time spent at each location
- Please note: the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals. Please be on time.
- Meeting Time at Kyoto Station: 9:05 AM
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 8:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Nippombashi (in front of Tsurutontan Soemoncho Udon Restaurant: 8:25 AM, Drop off at Namba
- Meeting Time at Namba, OCAT: 8:50 AM
- Emergency call center available from 7 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- [IMPORTANT] Nippombashi Dep: Drop off point is at Namba.
- [IMPORTANT] Kyoto Dep: End point is at Kyoto station. You return by train on your own after getting off the bus in Osaka. Your guide will accompany you to Osaka Station.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms