- See the best of Kyoto's UNESCO World Heritage sites on a day trip from Osaka
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors with limited time
- Travel between attractions without having to worry about navigation
- Experience a tea ceremony with a maiko in the Gion district
Departure & Return
Bus departs from Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda at 8:30 am. Meeting time: 8:20 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with "LIMON" written on it.
Bus departs from Osaka Namba OCAT at 9:00 am. Meeting time: 8:50 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with "LIMON" written on it.
Bus departs at 08:35 am from Nippombashi, in front of Udon Restaurant "Tsurutontan Soemoncho". Meeting time: 8:25 am You'll see staff wearing yellow attire with "LIMON" written on it.
Depart from JR Kyoto Station, 1st Floor Central Exit, near Nippon Travel Agency Meeting time: 09:05 am Departure time 09:15 am Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be stored in the luggage compartment while on the bus.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- [IMPORTANT] The bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals. Please be on time.
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 8:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Nippombashi (in front of Tsurutontan Soemoncho Udon Restaurant: 8:25 AM
- Meeting Time at Namba, OCAT: 8:50 AM
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Tourists for Kyoto Departure: From Arashiyama back to JR Kyoto station, no guide will accompany the tour on the train, so you will travel on your own (ticket included).
- Meeting Time at Kyoto station, 1st Floor Central Exit in front of Nippon Travel Agency: 9:05 AM
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bus Trip from Osaka/Kyoto to Kyoto Meet Maiko in Gion and Kyoto Tour.
- "Having lunch at a Sumo wrestler's restaurant during the Sumo tournament was a treat!" See review