- Visit Arashiyama, Nara Park, and Kobe Mosaic with a guide
- Prepaid ticket for the Randen tram; no need to buy tickets
- Delicious Japanese halal lunch and bento dinner provided
- Convenient pickup and drop-off locations in the Osaka.
Departure & Return
Depart from JR Kyoto Station Meeting point: 1st Floor Central Exit, near Nippon Travel Agency Meeting time: 9:05 am Tour will leave there at 9:15 am and ride a train to Arashiyama. Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart form Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda at 08:30 (Please come at least 10 minutes before the departure time) Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart from Osaka Namba OCAT at 09:00 (Please come at least 10 minutes before the departure time) Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
Depart from Nippombashi, in front of Udon Restaurant "Tsurutontan Soemoncho" at 08:35 am (Please come at least 10 minutes before the departure time) Please look for the yellow sign "LIMON" at pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-2 years old) is free (no seat and no meal)
- Please note: the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Meeting Time at Kyoto Station: 9:05 AM
- Meeting Time at Umeda, Hearton Hotel Nishi-Umeda: 8:20 AM
- Meeting Time at Nippombashi (in front of Tsurutontan Soemoncho Udon Restaurant: 8:25 AM, Drop off at Namba
- Meeting Time at Namba, OCAT: 8:50 AM
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Only collapsible strollers are acceptable. They will be put in the luggage space while on the bus.
- Most travelers can participate
- [IMPORTANT] Nippombashi Dep: Drop off point is at Namba.
- [IMPORTANT] Kyoto Dep: End point is at Kyoto station. You return by train on your own after getting off the bus in Osaka. Your guide will accompany you to Osaka Station.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIMON Tours -DMC Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms