1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
One-way private transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Senshukukonaka, Tajiri, Sennan District, Osaka 549-0011, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CHARTERD AOYAMA INT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private arrival transfer from Kansai airport to Kobe City & Arima Onsen?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private arrival transfer from Kansai airport to Kobe City & Arima Onsen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private arrival transfer from Kansai airport to Kobe City & Arima Onsen?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private arrival transfer from Kansai airport to Kobe City & Arima Onsen?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private arrival transfer from Kansai airport to Kobe City & Arima Onsen
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportOsaka PrefectureAirport & Hotel Transfers - IzumisanoTransportation Services - IzumisanoPrivate Drivers - IzumisanoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Kansai PrefectureTransportation Services - Kansai PrefecturePrivate Drivers - Kansai PrefectureAirport & Hotel Transfers - Nagano PrefectureTransportation Services - Nagano PrefecturePrivate Drivers - Nagano PrefectureCategory