- 4-hour kayaking tour of the Wekiva River
- Paddle down the Wekiva River with a guide for opportunities to learn about the local ecosystem and see native wildlife
- Tour one of the only National Wild and Scenic rivers in Florida
- Tour includes safety and instructional briefings
- Shuttle back to your car at the end of your tour
- Picnic-style lunch included
Departure & Return
Enter Wilson's Landing Park and drive to the end. Look for the Wekiva Outfitters trailer and park. Your guides will be waiting by the trailer.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you paddle down the Wekiva River, your guide will help you spot native wildlife like alligators and wading birds in their natural habitat, as well as other key points of interest in the local ecosystem. The wildlife on the protected Wekiva River is typically abundant, earning it the status of a National Wild and Scenic River.
Break for a lunch of cold cuts, cheeses, crackers, cookies, fresh fruit, and bottled water at the halfway point.
At the end of the tour, a shuttle van will pick you up and drive you back to your car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is no minimum age, however all participants must know how to swim
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, waterproof camera and wear clothes that can get wet and possibly dirty
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures in Florida
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms