- See alligators up-close with a guided airboat ride and a Gator Oasis visit
- Go at your preferred pace—the captain can drive the airboat fast or slow
- Great for wildlife fans—look out for alligators and turtles
- See rare artifacts and handmade Native American objects
Departure & Return
Please make sure that you use our address in your GPS. Using the name Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures may take you to a different location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 4 people for this tour.
- Dress code: Dress Warm as it is at least typically 10 degrees cooler on the water in the wind
- Please make sure to account for infants when making reservation.
- All passengers are provided with hearing protection and safety vests.
- Please check with your Doctor for any health issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would definitely recommend this for small groups and families." See review