- Includes all taxes and fees
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride on the canals of Winter Park
- Discover the history of Orlando on this day trip
- Browse the boutiques and specialty stores on Park Avenue
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Back on dry land, enjoy free time to check out the boutiques and stores of Park Avenue, Central Florida's popular shopping, dining and cultural hub. Park Avenue boasts more than 140 boutiques, sidewalk cafes and museums.
The tour ends with a local Orlando drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Overall, pretty nice tour if you don't own vehicle and definitely recommendable for curious visitors who wish to explore the Orlando city life away from Theme Parks crowds once in a while." See review
- "Highly recommended small tour taking in downtown Orlando, Winter Park and the lakes/canals plus Disney Springs." See review
- "Also enjoyed Disney Springs, but an hour is not enough time in there either." See review