- Florida airboat adventure at night
- This tour is your best chance of seeing the most alligators within the ride
- Search for the red eyes of the Alligators gliding into the dark swamp
- Perfect for those in search of adventure and thrills
Departure & Return
*Take 192 East to Poinciana Blvd. *Make a right on Poinciana Blvd. *Go 19 miles south until road dead ends (Poinciana Blvd. will change names to Southport Rd) *Please check in at the restaurant (Boggy Bottom BBQ)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This Everglades nighttime airboat tour is an experience that can’t be found anywhere else. Skim along the trails of grassy water while listening to fun facts and learning about the area’s subtropical ecosystem from the experienced captain, who will be wearing a miner’s cap to lead the way.
There’s no telling what will be around the next bend, but be on the lookout for the red eyes of the local alligators and listen for the sounds of the Everglades’ nocturnal creatures as they come to life in the dark of night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: Dress Warm as it is at least typically 10 degrees cooler on the water in the wind
- All passengers are provided with hearing protection and safety vests
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please make sure to account for infants when making reservation.
- Night tours do not go out in temperatures lower than 50°F/10°C
- Minimum of 6 passengers in order for tour to run. We will notify you by 4:30 PM on the night of the tour if minimum has not been met.
- YOU MUST CALL ATTRACTION DIRECTLY TO MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR THIS TOUR AFTER PURCHASING TICKETS.
- *Must check-in 30 minutes prior to departure time. Customers not arriving 30 minutes prior will be considered a "no-show". No refunds will be given for customers not showing up 30 minutes ahead for check in or if they cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check with your doctor if you have health issues.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.