4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Econlockhatchee River, on this guided, 5-hour kayaking tour from Orlando. This tributary of the St. John’s River is one of the last unspoiled rivers in Central Florida. Paddle through the waterway and see local wildlife, like alligators, turtles, manatees, bald eagles and more. Along the way, learn about the history of the early settlers, the Seminole tribe of Native Americans, who used to inhabit this region. Kayaking gear, lunch, any necessary entry fees and an Orlando hotel pickup and drop-off are included on this eco tour.
- Explore the Econlockhatchee River in a kayak
- Paddle across one of the last unspoiled rivers in Central Florida
- See local wildlife in their natural environment
- Learn about the history of the region, including the Seminole tribe
- Kayaking gear is provided
- Lunch is included
Saved to wishlist!
Kayaks, PFD's, and Paddles
Departure & Return
Snow Hill Road Bridge , Co Rd 13, Oviedo, FL 32766, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 6 years of age or older to participate
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given an alternative tour date.
- Sunblock, insect repellent, sunglasses and a water bottle are advised
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BK Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Orlando Kayaking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Orlando Kayaking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Orlando Kayaking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Orlando Kayaking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesOrlandoKayaking - FloridaKayaking - Cape CanaveralKayaking - Cocoa BeachCategory
Madame Tussauds OrlandoUniversal's Islands of AdventureFlorida MallInternational DriveWinter ParkDr. Phillips Center for the Performing ArtsLEGOLAND® Florida ResortFun Spot America Theme ParksTitanic: The Artifact ExhibitionOrlando Museum of ArtDisney's Animal Kingdom®Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom ParkMedieval Times Dinner & TournamentRipley’s Believe It or Not! OrlandoUniversal CityWalkAmway Center Icon Orlando 360I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart RacingFantasy of FlightDaytona International Speedway