Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We will launch from the sandy beach area. Please walk down by the dock where you will see the kayaks set up and your guide
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight limit is no more than 250 pounds per paddler. We also have a combined limit of no more than 425 pounds for both paddlers in a kayak.
- Most travelers can participate
- Each minor (under 18) must be accompanied in a kayak with an adult (18+)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking - Winter Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use